Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lewis255
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error - MS Excel Create Excel Table With Headers - 'the following fields are required: drive_id,item_id'

Hi all,

I have an automation based on Solved: Re: Qlik Automation, Generate excel file based on ... - Qlik Community - 1944201 using the Scheduled Report (Dimension Cycle) JSON template.

The automation works perfectly, by looping and adding all of the data from the Qlik report into an excel spreadsheet and saves to OneDrive just fine.

I get an error saying that the drive_id and item_id are required for the excel block but these are mapped to the file created earlier in the automation.

I have attached the JSON and some screenshots if anyone is kindly able to assist.

Thanks,

Lewis

lewis255_2-1710165246315.png

lewis255_3-1710165281337.png

lewis255_1-1710165194286.png

lewis255_0-1710165181536.png

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @lewis255 ,

Judging by the attached run log, it seems that when creating the file on sharepoint you get back a null response.

In the Excel block where you are creating the table you are using the response from the create file on sharepoint as input.

So drive id and item id are null and this is why you are getting that error.

I dont know if both those blocks can communicate, but lets assume they do, the first issue still needs to be addressed.

Best Regards