Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samkadouh
Contributor II
Contributor II

Get Straight Table Data

The Get Straight Table Data block returns a processed JSON payload data from a Qlik Sense straight table. I am trying to store the data into a Variable block (type: Table), and I want to use this data as part of my selections for Generating Reports flow. How can I parse the data so that it is readable and usable in other block's inputs?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
salmankojar
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @samkadouh you can directly pass selections in Qlik App Straight table through automation using Qlik Cloud Services blocks like LIST VALUES IN A FIELD or SELECT FIELD VALUE as per your requirement.

samkadouh
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The problem is the following: I have 6 sheets I want to add to the report. But I want to add two selections simultaneously (eg. x1 and y1). I have 10 values for X, and each X has 5 Y's. So technically, each X has 30 sheets, 5 different selections for Y for the same X. I need to loop over the 6 sheets, grab 1 value for X and apply the first Y value on the 6 sheets, then apply the second Y value on the same 6 sheets for the same X. I also want to do this for the remaining 9 X values. Let me know if this makes sense.

6 Sheets (10 X selections and 5 Y selections) Each X has to have 30 sheets (same sheets just different Y selections)