cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nedna
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t want my table to filter

I have only been using QlikSense for a week so please bear with me. I have a table containing one dimension (Location) and 5 measures, which are all calculated measures representing various KPIs. I have a filter pane that allows the user to see just their metrics in 1 gauge chart and 4 KPI charts. I do not want the table to filter, I want it to display all locations no matter what. I have read documentation and numerous community posts, so I’ve seen people talk about alternate states and set analysis. But applying an alternate state did nothing, and I don’t understand how to apply set analysis here. Surely there is a simple solution for this? Any help is appreciated!!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, if you have an expression like Sum(Sales), adding set analysis to ignore selections will be just Sum({1} Sales) that {1} is telling the engine to ignore all selections for that expression

Vegar
MVP
MVP

The solution suggested by @rubenmarin  will help you to eliminate any selection made to any field/dimension in your app.

If it is only selections to the Location dimension then you expression like sum([sales amount]) could look like this: sum({<Location>}[sales amount])