Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VaishnaviP11
Contributor
Contributor

Issue while generating Qlik Sense report using Qlik Application Automation in PDF format to fit all the columns.

Hi All,

I have created a Qlik Sense pivot table to show data for each week with 2 more dimensions and measures.  I have added Week and other 2 columns as column and showing data for max year. 

VaishnaviP11_0-1687750017380.png

I am trying to generate and send this report via Qlik Application Automation. When I create the report, it is showing columns only till week 9 and other weeks are not visible due to horizontal scroll. 

VaishnaviP11_1-1687750117624.png

Please let me know if there is any workaround to format layout and generate the report showing all the columns (weeks) available in a table. There are only below options available when generating the report.

VaishnaviP11_2-1687750289096.png

Thank you in advance.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
mageste
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello there!

I don't think there is an option to adjust it in the automation page, but you can manually adjust the columns in the pivot table inside the app, then it will reflect on the report.

You could also reduce the font size of the object, if the intention is to keep all the columns in the same page.

But if there are too many columns, maybe you will have to split them into two tables, one above the other.