Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spartan27215
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Missing Items to Select on an If statement.

I am attempting to loop through a List provided by Qlik Cloud Services "List Spaces" block in search of a particular name, if that name is found I want to do something. However, I am unable to select the appropriate item in the If block. I have attached a picture to show the issue. Since I cannot do a test run, I am unable to get the correct information.

QlikAutomationIssue.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello,

We were facing a temporary glitch that should be resolved.
Please try again and keep us posted.

If not resolved, please start a support case and include the Automation ID with your support case.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Troubleshooting-Qlik-Application-Automation/...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello,

We were facing a temporary glitch that should be resolved.
Please try again and keep us posted.

If not resolved, please start a support case and include the Automation ID with your support case.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Troubleshooting-Qlik-Application-Automation/...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Spartan27215
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I guess the Glitch was fixed however I am not seeing what I would expect. I have my Loop set to loop on the NAME from the "List Spaces" output. When I try to set the condition, I only have an Id available which is not going to work.

Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Spartan27215 ,

Any chance you can attach the workspace JSON file?

Spartan27215
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I changed my automation to use a different block to accomplish my task and avoided the issue. however I am sure you could reproduce the issue by creating a new automation, put in the List Spaces  block to get a list, then put in a loop block to loop on the list, follow that by a condition blac and see the same results.