Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pierantonio
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Problem with apply bookmark in Automation Application for Genereting Report Multi Page

Ciao a tutti,
ho creato un'Application Automation per la generazione di un report multipagina.
Questa Application Automation viene richiamata da un'APP con un pulsante con l'azione "Esegui Automazione " e la spunta di "Iincludi selezioni" abilitata.
In questa Application Automation che allego, con i parametri viene utilizzato il blocco "APPLY BOOKMARK" superato dall'APP, per le selezioni.
Il report viene prodotto ma le selezioni superate dall'APP NON vengono applicate al report dal blocco "APPLY BOOKMARK".

Grazie per il tuo aiuto.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @Pierantonio 

I see we have proposed a workaround for this issue in the below thread

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Application-Automation/Report-Automation-Apply-Bookmark-Not-Worki...

You can make use of apply bookmark /select field value/select field values by query endpoint and then use the 'list current selections' endpoint from the Qlik Cloud Services connector to get active selections of the specified app. Within the 'list current selections' endpoint use the Loop block to loop over all the active selections and  then map the field name and values to the 'Add Selection to Report' endpoint in the Qlik Reporting connector

Please find the attached workspace and let us know if that solves your issue

Thanks!!

Afeefa TK

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Pierantonio
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello everybody,
I created an Application Automation for generating a report.
This Application Automation is called by an APP with a button with the action "Run Automation" and the check of "Include Selections" enabled.
In this Application Automation that I am attaching, the "APPLY BOOKMARK" block is used with the parameters passed by the APP, for the selections.
The report is produced but the selections passed by the APP are NOT applied to the report by the "APPLY BOOKMARK" block.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry, I publish in English

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @Pierantonio 

I see we have proposed a workaround for this issue in the below thread

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Application-Automation/Report-Automation-Apply-Bookmark-Not-Worki...

You can make use of apply bookmark /select field value/select field values by query endpoint and then use the 'list current selections' endpoint from the Qlik Cloud Services connector to get active selections of the specified app. Within the 'list current selections' endpoint use the Loop block to loop over all the active selections and  then map the field name and values to the 'Add Selection to Report' endpoint in the Qlik Reporting connector

Please find the attached workspace and let us know if that solves your issue

Thanks!!

Afeefa TK

Pierantonio
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi @AfeefaTk ,

thanks for your help and for the solution: now it works correctly.

Greetings

@Pierantonio