Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHomner
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Automation publish app with just one sheet

Hello,

i have one App with 3 Sheets and i want just one of them to publish. App with all Sheets it works , but how can i same App with just one Sheet publish?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @SHomner ,

currently there is no option to only publish one sheet of an app. A workaround could be to create a duplicate source app with the same data that only contains one sheet.
If you have any suggestion about what to improve in our publishing flow, don't hesitate to mention it on our ideation forum!

Daniele

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @SHomner ,

currently there is no option to only publish one sheet of an app. A workaround could be to create a duplicate source app with the same data that only contains one sheet.
If you have any suggestion about what to improve in our publishing flow, don't hesitate to mention it on our ideation forum!

Daniele

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
NellyAcko
Contributor III
Contributor III

So one way to do this is to publish all 3 sheets, then as you would dupliacte the published app so you have a working copy in your 'work' 

Go to the published app and view sheets, right click on the the sheet you want to hide and then un-approve, right click it again and click unpublish. That's all you need to do. Viewers will only see the 1 sheet but you will see all 3.

SHomner
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

danke @NellyAcko . das stimmt auch. So " manuell " funktioniert es.Aber wie kannst du mit Automation in Qlik Cloud das gleiche machen ?

Es gibt noch keine Block der dir die Sheets  "unveröffentlicht" .