Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattqlikuser
Contributor
Contributor

Tabular Reporting

Hello,

I have two questions regarding Tabular Reporting after the "Do More With Qlik" Webinar today. 

1. Is there a way to burst out reports with already created bookmarks within Tabular Reporting? 

Ex: I have multiple sheets with preselected bookmarks and want to ensure that the selection will be applied when desigined the report. 

2. Since each .xlsx file has a unique name (due to the date format) will there be a way to overwrite exisiting files in sharepoint on a scheduled delievery? 

Please let me know if there are any solutions I can try. Michael did a great job with the intro to Tabular Reporitng and I am exicited to see more content in the future! 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @mattqlikuser 

In this forum, we would be able to help you with questions related to the product Qlik Application Automation.
This question seems to be related to Qlik Sense, if so, could you please post your question in that forum (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense/ct-p/qlik-sense)?

Thanks