Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulioArriagaDerevo
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Cli command for listing all spaces is not working properly

Hi, everyone,

Short version: The "qlik space ls" command is not listing me the complete list of spaces.

As a first step of an automatization solution I'm trying to list all the spaces that currently reside in my qlik cloud environment, but the result shows me a partial list. I tried with a json format  as shown in the 1st image and I tried printing it to a text file (2nd image with the code, and 3rd image the result); both to no avail. I attach in a txt file the code used

I checked if those spaces were the only the ones that I was the owner or had access as an user, and that's not the case.

Image 1. Json FormatImage 1. Json Format

Image 2. Code that saves to a txt fileImage 2. Code that saves to a txt file

Image 3. We have way more spaces than this listImage 3. We have way more spaces than this list

Thank you as always.

P.S. I'm not sure if I put the question in the correct board, if not, feel free to correct me. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @JulioArriagaDerevo 

I am not sure how the qlik cli command works. Maybe someone else can help you in identifying the issue. Please post this question in the right forum. I think you should choose Qlik Cloud as the product.

If you have access to Qlik Application Automation in Qlik Cloud you can use the "List Spaces" block from the Qlik Cloud Services connector to retrieve all the spaces associated with the user.

Qlik Application Automation 

Qlik Cloud Services Connector

Thanks