Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alwynkfinal2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Cloud Connector Issues

Hi,

I am trying to test some automations on different Qlik SaaS environments, but I get an error message accross the board when I try to load data from a straight table :

First issue is that I get an error when trying to look up the sheet or object:

alwynkfinal2_0-1635839898629.png

Edit: I noticed that I cant do anything with any qlik app - all my automations work without Qlik Data.

I get the same "Could not connect to app" error when trying anything with the Qlik apps.

I am obviously doing something fundamentally wrong if I get this error on multiple different SaaS environments.

Any idea what I'm missing?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lobmeister165
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for replying. I can confirm that this is no longer an issue and works as expected.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
alwynkfinal2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In fact - I can't access any endpoint for that matter - on any of the SaaS environments. Is Qlik Automate live yet??

lobmeister165
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have just started experiencing this issue in the last 24hours - it worked perfectly fine before.

Is there a general bug with connector blocks communicating at the app level ?

alwynkfinal2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It seems like it - I can't do anything with the Qlik Cloud Services Connector, and I'm suddenly having troubles connecting to teams as well.

Glad to hear I'm not crazy - might be an outage?

Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi both, 

Is this still an issue? 
If so, can you please log a support case?

Kind regards,
Emile

lobmeister165
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for replying. I can confirm that this is no longer an issue and works as expected.

wood_mark
Contributor
Contributor

Check out the things if you are having issues with Qlik Web Connectors:
1. Check all the prerequisites.
2. Check if Qlik Web Connectors is running (if you are having load errors).
3. Check if you have a valid license installed (check the 'License' tab in the main Qlik Web Connectors UI).