Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Avarre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Show the automation run time in a application

Is it possible to transfer automation information such as run time to the application somehow? The idea would be to see from the application when the automation was last running. Could it work, for example, by exporting the data to Excel and downloading it with an application? What blocks would be needed in automation then?

Labels (3)
2 Replies
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @Avarre 

Sorry, I am not able to fully follow your question.

But you can use the List Automation Runs block in Qlik Cloud Services Connector to get all the runs of automation.

Thanks

Avarre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for the quick reply and my apologies that I was so unclear!

We have an application in Qlik Cloud called "Projects". That application has an info sheet where you can see, for example, when the application was last reloaded. We would like to add information on that sheet when the automation related to the application has ran. All information related to that application would therefore be collected on the same info sheet instead of the user opening the automation separately and viewing its history.

That's why I researched how the automation run time information could be collected from the automation and transferred to, for example, to Excel and upload the Excel to the application.