Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sacc
Contributor III
Contributor III

how fix this error ?

A few days ago, my QlikView cube was working fine, and I could reload it without any issues. But now, when I tried to reload it, I got this error. I haven't modified anything in the code or anything else. How can I fix it?

ODBC error

Connector reply error: SQL##f - SqlState: 53100, ErrorCode: 1, ErrorMsg: ERROR: could not write to file "base/pgsql_tmp/pgsql_tmp989087.1": No space left on device;
Error while executing the query

sacc_0-1724868573741.png

Labels (6)
2 Replies
jameskhol
Contributor
Contributor

@saccdry needling wrote:

A few days ago, my QlikView cube was working fine, and I could reload it without any issues. But now, when I tried to reload it, I got this error. I haven't modified anything in the code or anything else. How can I fix it?

ODBC error

Connector reply error: SQL##f - SqlState: 53100, ErrorCode: 1, ErrorMsg: ERROR: could not write to file "base/pgsql_tmp/pgsql_tmp989087.1": No space left on device;

sacc_0-1724868573741.png

The error indicates that there is no space left on the device where PostgreSQL stores temporary files. To fix this:

1. Free up disk space on the server where PostgreSQL is installed.
  2. Check PostgreSQL’s temporary file settings and adjust them if needed.
  3. Verify that the database server has sufficient space for operations.

After addressing the space issue, try reloading the QlikView cube again.

harybrook
Contributor
Contributor

@saccehall wrote:

ODBC error

sacc_0-1724868573741.png

To resolve the "No space left on device" error, start by freeing up disk space on the PostgreSQL server. You can delete unnecessary files or move data to another storage solution. Additionally, check the PostgreSQL settings for temporary files to ensure they are optimized.