Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ViniciusOrtis03
Contributor III
Contributor III

Como transferir um arquivo QVD do Qlik Cloud para um servidor externo? | How to transfer a qvd file from Qlik Cloud to an external server?

Bom dia, tenho um aplicativo de análise no Qlik Cloud que gera um arquivo QVD, porém ainda mantenho um serviço de Qlikview ativo, e gostaria de consumir os dados deste QVD, no meu Qlikview que esta em um servidor externo, como faço isso?

Good morning, I have an analysis application in Qlik Cloud that generates a qvd file, but i still main an active Qlikview service, and i would like to consume this qvd in Qlikview, how do i do that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ViniciusOrtis03
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Olá @Pablo007, o Qlikview esta operando em um servidor, como faço para criar essa conexão entre o Cloud e o servidor Qlikview?

Hi, @Pablo007 , the Qlikview it's working on the server, how can i create a connection between qlikview server and qlik cloud? 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Pablo007
Creator
Creator

hi @ViniciusOrtis03 

Where is QLikview Allocated in a local Machine or in a Server?

if it has connection to the server were you have the QVD should be easy to do on the Qlikview Script.

If not you can make QLIKCloud To save the QVD on the folder were you will use with Qlikview.

Or create  ie a windows daily task to make a copy of your QVD to a local folder.

Thanks

ViniciusOrtis03
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Olá @Pablo007, o Qlikview esta operando em um servidor, como faço para criar essa conexão entre o Cloud e o servidor Qlikview?

Hi, @Pablo007 , the Qlikview it's working on the server, how can i create a connection between qlikview server and qlik cloud?