Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnaB_IMR22
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

(Connector error: data loading error (DirectAccess-4008) (DirectAccess-4001))

Recently updated to Qlik Gateway 1.6.4, but when the reload is being done, now the bandwidth will skyrocket and I get the following error and the update of any APPS is not completed. (Connector error: data loading error (DirectAccess-4008) (DirectAccess-4001)).

This error did not appear with the previous version but with the new update it is now intermittent.

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
AnaB_IMR22
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

These are the different errors that I get, when recharging, the Gateway is connected.

(Connector error: Reload web socket was aborted due to a failure (DirectAccess-1103))

(Connector error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (DirectAccess-4001))

View solution in original post

AnaB_IMR22
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Good morning, the error persisted, so I restarted the sql services, and the tenant was able to connect.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnaB_IMR22
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

These are the different errors that I get, when recharging, the Gateway is connected.

(Connector error: Reload web socket was aborted due to a failure (DirectAccess-1103))

(Connector error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (DirectAccess-4001))

AnaB_IMR22
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Good morning, the error persisted, so I restarted the sql services, and the tenant was able to connect.