Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby_Tables
Contributor
Contributor

Data Gateways missing notifications

I am experiencing frequent QDG drops.

I have turned on notifications for Data Gateways Data gateway state has changed within Profile Settings and now (sometimes) receive email notifications when QDG's disconnect/connect.

The problem is that I don't get these emails. Sometimes I'll get a 'disconnected' email without getting the follow up 'connected' email and vice versa.

Is this as issue that anybody else is facing?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Bobby_Tables 

I believe you are probably referring to Data Gateway Data Movement, there are some improvements related to notifications that will be released soon (this week or next week)

For the disconnections part, if you don't see anything from your side that suggest connectivity issues I probably would file a case. 

Make sure nothing is blocking connections:

Port HTTPS/TCP-443 should be opened for outbound communication to <tenant-id>.<region>.qlikcloud.com.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Gateways/dm-gateway-prer...

It is suggested to make sure that both their tenant hostname (for example a12345bcdefghijklm.us.qlikcloud.com) and the tenant alias hostname (for example mytenantqlik.us.qlikcloud.com) are allow listed on the machine hosting Data Gateway and that HTTPS (port 443) and WSS traffic are not being blocked.

Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm