cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ixcloud
Contributor
Contributor

DataTransfer stopped working

After months of proper working, my Qlik Datatransfer instance stopped working, and I can't get back to work. So I thought maybe an upgrade needed, then I have an Access Denied of the download page, So fater chatting to a bot, it suggest to get human help, and of course I got stuck now...

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @ixcloud,

Thanks for posting.

I would encourage you trying again our chat to speak with one of our agents to check your account and ensure you can access our Download site again.

Kindly use the blue Contact Support bubble at the bottom right corner of every Support Page on Qlik Community. 

Albert_Candelario_0-1669623440926.png

This chat can walk you through solutions, connect you to a live agent, or even help create a case.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @ixcloud,

Thanks for posting.

I would encourage you trying again our chat to speak with one of our agents to check your account and ensure you can access our Download site again.

Kindly use the blue Contact Support bubble at the bottom right corner of every Support Page on Qlik Community. 

Albert_Candelario_0-1669623440926.png

This chat can walk you through solutions, connect you to a live agent, or even help create a case.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer