Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ECEK
Contributor
Contributor

Load Data from OneDrive, with error "Operation Aborted"

Hello, 

I am trying to load data from OneDrive to Qlik.

When I  "Insert Script" and progress to "Load Data", I receive the error "Operation Aborted"; sometimes it takes 2 minutes, and sometimes it takes more time to fail with the error mentioned above. 

To debug this issue, I've tried to load an Excel I uploaded on OneDrive with Column names only without the data to succeed in the operation, but when adding data to the Excel, the operation is aborted after a couple of minutes in the data load editor...

what should I look for to fix this problem? 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

ECEK
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello, Ray_Strother,

Thank you for the reply,

Well, the connection between Qlik and One drive is working fine, the Excel file is connected and I can choose it from the Onedrive personal storage.. 
the thing is: my Excel file has 7 sheets when trying to load all of them I receive an error the error is in the pic below, and the qlik page that I opened in the browser disconnected and reloaded again,  but when loading one of the 7 sheets I don't face any problem...

is there any option that need to be modified maybe to give me more time to load data in the connection between onedrive and qlik?

thank you 

ECEK
Contributor
Contributor
Author

ECEK_1-1702456842146.png