Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shoaib
Contributor
Contributor

MongoDB integration with qlik cloud

Hi! I was trying to connect my mongodb with qlik cloud but it was giving me error. Error is: ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][MongoDBODBC] (110) Error from MongoDB Client: No suitable servers found (`serverSelectionTryOnce` set): [Failed to resolve 'serverid.host.mongodb.net'] (Error Code: 13053)

I also tried with qlik sense desktop, but it gives me the same error, it is connecting to the localhost on qlik sense desktop but giving error on my monggodb+srv string. 

Please suggest the valid solution.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Shoaib 

Can you try removing the quotes around replica set name in MongoDB DSN and see if that resolves the issue? 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Shoaib 

Can you try removing the quotes around replica set name in MongoDB DSN and see if that resolves the issue? 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Shoaib
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi!

I have tried but it still not succeeded.

I have one more question When we connect the REST data source how often does qlik refresh its data from this source? 

I mean if I am getting data from MongoDB in my rest connection and my data is updated in MongoDB and I am showing that data on qlik in some kind of graph. How much time will it take to update the graph based on my updated data?