Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felipe_Violin
Contributor II
Contributor II

QLIK SENSE ENTERPRISE (LOCAL) CONFLICT ON PORT 5050, WITH QLIK SENSE DATA GATEWAY DIRECT ACCESS (AGENT_PORT=5050)

Hello everyone

I have a Windows Server 2019 Standard.

On this server, I have Qlik Sense Enterprise (local) installed, version August 2021 patch1.
On the same server, I was using Qlik Sense Data Gateway Direct Access (integration of my environment with Qlik Cloud) in version 1.3.0, and everything was working fine.

But Today, on September 14, 2023, I had to upgrade Qlik Sense Data Gateway Direct Access to version 1.4.2.0 due to maintenance being implemented on Qlik Cloud.
The upgrade went smoothly without major difficulties. However, I noticed that after the upgrade, I started facing a conflict on port 5050 of the server. The port is being used by the ConnectorAgent (AGENT_PORT=5050) and also by the Qlik Sense Scheduler service from the Enterprise installation.

I tried changing the operation port of the ConnectorAgent by modifying the configuration.properties file located at Qlik\ConnectorAgent, setting it as follows:
#AGENT_PORT=5050
AGENT_PORT=5051
After making this change, I no longer experienced a conflict on port 5050, and my Qlik Sense Scheduler service started working normally again. However, in Qlik Sense Cloud, although the gateway shows a connected status, I'm unable to connect the cloud to the databases through the gateway.

Do you have any suggestions? Is it possible to change the port of the ConnectorAgent? It's relatively easier to change the port of the Qlik Sense Scheduler service, but I'm not familiar with the procedure to do so.

If you can assist, I would be grateful for your attention.

Labels (3)
1 Solution
1 Reply