Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garyclark
Contributor
Contributor

Compose DWH - TPIL error

Hi Team,

Some times after deploying new project we are getting below error, can you please let us know why we get this issue and how can we resolve.

garyclark_0-1643869819074.png

Currently we are dropping and recreating the tales in DWH and DM as a work around. Please let me know if you need additional details from our end

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @garyclark 

The error message you are seeing could be a result of a project which was originally migrated from an older version and you might have missed an upgrade step.

If the above is not true, please open a case with support and send the ETL log in verbose.

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello   @garyclark 

What version of Qlik compose are you running?

Is the deployment package that you are trying to deploy is from an older version of compose? If so, please indicate that version as well.

Regards,

Nanda

garyclark
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi  @Nanda_Ravindra  Thanks for responding. compose version we are using is "2021.8.0.262" .
We have created a deployment project from this version and then deployed JSON file on to a new project on the same server and same version. Also this issue does not happen everytime so I am interested to know why and when this is happening.
I hope I answered your questions.
Thanks.

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @garyclark 

The error message you are seeing could be a result of a project which was originally migrated from an older version and you might have missed an upgrade step.

If the above is not true, please open a case with support and send the ETL log in verbose.

Thanks,

Nanda

Aldy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello All,

This issue  "java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Invalid object name 'dbo.TPIL_RUNS" never got fixed since the days of version 6.0 and still persists even with the latest version 2021.8

I have been waiting for more than an year for a solution on this.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @Aldy 

I researched this and found your support case. I apologize for the delay. I do see recent activity that the issue is being actively worked. Please continue to monitor your support case for the current status.

Thanks,

Dana

Aldy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Dana_Baldwin 

Thank you for your response.

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@garyclark   Is this issue still persist in your environment?

Since this issue is not consistent, we will have to look into the logs in verbose when this happens. That being said, we have a similar intermittent issue associated with the "Invalid object name dbo.TPIL_RUNS"  error which we have addressed in our 2021.8 - sp14 patch ( FYI, you are on sp04).  Our suggestion here is to have you upgrade to the latest patch(2021.08-sp14)  and open a case with support if the issue still persists.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Nanda