Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garyclark
Contributor
Contributor

Compose incremental load failed when previous load failed due to turning off & on the compose services

Step to follow 

1)set up the scheduler to run every 10 min 
2) turn the compose service off  during the half run of parallel execution  of the incremental load
3) turn on the services 
4) wait for the incremental load to get kick off on schedule time. got below error 

Note - after you get the error and if you run  manually or wait for the scheduler to get kick off, in either case it will run successfully 
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @garyclark ,

I wasn't able o duplicate the issue using the steps you provided. The error message you are seeing generally comes up when there is a connection issue to the sources.

So, next time this error happens, I would suggest you test all the source connections and make sure the link to all the replicate tasks is working.

Edit all sources, -->  test connection --> and then save.

If the above doesn't resolve the issue. Please open a case with support and we will assist thru the case.

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @garyclark 

I don't see an error message listed on step#4. Please include the following:

1. Error message you are seeing

2. Version of compose you are running

3. After the service is restarted, the first scheduling job fails but on the second scheduled run, it works fine, correct? Just trying to reproduce your issue.

Regards,

Nanda

garyclark
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Nanda,

Version: 2021.8.0.262

Error:  please find attached file.

3. After the service is restarted, the first scheduling job fails but on the second scheduled run, it works fine, correct? Just trying to reproduce your issue.

Yes.

garyclark
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Nanda,

Please let me know the update.

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @garyclark ,

I wasn't able o duplicate the issue using the steps you provided. The error message you are seeing generally comes up when there is a connection issue to the sources.

So, next time this error happens, I would suggest you test all the source connections and make sure the link to all the replicate tasks is working.

Edit all sources, -->  test connection --> and then save.

If the above doesn't resolve the issue. Please open a case with support and we will assist thru the case.

Thanks,

Nanda

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @garyclark ,

Did the suggested solution work for you? If you are still seeing the issue, please open a support case and we will be happy to assist you to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Nanda