Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derehrlichemakler
Contributor II
Contributor II

Load Data From Partition

I want to load data from a partitioned (Oracle) table.

A load select statement with a where clause on the partition results No errors but also no data.

What is the correct syntax to access a partitioned table?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @derehrlichemakler 

I would suggest post your query in the below Qlik sense forum

New to Qlik Analytics | Qlik Community

Regards,

Suresh

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @derehrlichemakler 

Is this issue regarding the Qlik Replicate? If so, then as per user guide

When using Oracle 19.0 as the source, the following Oracle features are not supported:

Data-guard DML redirect
Partitioned hybrid tables
Schema-only Oracle accounts

Please consult with your Oracle DBA to verify if the partitioned tables are hybrid partitioned tables.

Limitations and considerations | Qlik Replicate Help

If you've any questions, please post it in the Qlik Replicate Forum

Qlik Replicate Discussions | Qlik Community

Regards,
Suresh

derehrlichemakler
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@sureshkumar Thanks for your answer. I will reach Out to get information of the Partition.

But perhaps a few additional information.

I am using Qlik Sense.

I can see the tables I want to access in the load editor and generate load script. But I receive zero results.

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @derehrlichemakler 

I would suggest post your query in the below Qlik sense forum

New to Qlik Analytics | Qlik Community

Regards,

Suresh

renra
Contributor
Contributor

The real difference is in the connector that comes with the BI tool. I am not familiar with what Qlik Sense has but you should have a look to see what settings are available. For example there is usually a setting that embeds a 'no check' and 'no lock' lines of code in the sql query that would speed up things as the query is run on the fly. Same for the chunk-ing of the results being passed back to Qlik, if the network speed is fast you can usually increase the size of the data chunk etc.

Note that the English in your question is a bit confusing... its not 'via a data warehouse' its 'From a data warehouse' and 'loading the tables from an operational database like mysql'- I am guessing you meant 'using the mysql frontend to query the database'. Try to make it clearer what you are asking.