Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfgiudicelli
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Compose Data Vault Model

Hello I am looking for technical information on the management of modeling by qlik compose. For example the tables TTMP, TSTG etc and above all I want to know if the links (relationship) created in the datavault model are stored in a table?

thanks for your help 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @jtompkins,

I see you have made a similar request on another thread.  I would suggest you create ideation on our community portal with your requirements. This way you can actively engage with our Product Management team and express the need for the schema guide to be made available for customers. 

Please open a case with support for the issue that you are trying to diagnose, and if needed we can bring a subject matter expert or an R&D team member on the call to help resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @jfgiudicelli 

Compose does not store relationships in any of our tables. 

TTMP and TSTG tables are our internal tables and we don’t publish the details. Is there a specific need or have a use case to get these details?  

Our ETL instructions have some descriptions, but not sure if that suffice your requirement.

If you are looking for Compose modeling best practices, please check the below link. Hope this helps!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-Compose-Data-Warehouse-Modeling-Best-Practices/ta-p/179...

Regards,

Nanda

jtompkins
Creator
Creator

TTMP and TSTG tables are our internal tables and we don’t publish the details. Is there a specific need or have a use case to get these details?  

Is there a reason Qlik does not share the details on these tables? It seems that how these tables are processed changes between versions and it makes troubleshooting failures or unexpected behavior difficult. It makes us hesitant to upgrade and then when we are forced to do so because the version we are on becoming unsupported, we are met with unstable and unpredictable behavior that we can't diagnose.

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

Hello @jtompkins,

I see you have made a similar request on another thread.  I would suggest you create ideation on our community portal with your requirements. This way you can actively engage with our Product Management team and express the need for the schema guide to be made available for customers. 

Please open a case with support for the issue that you are trying to diagnose, and if needed we can bring a subject matter expert or an R&D team member on the call to help resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Nanda