cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Indirect Set Analysis and Date Range

Hello all,

Concept:

I have a document containing cases, case statuses and status dates.

For a particular view, I am attempting to pull in the count of cases that were closed out during the current month.

The following expression works:

Count ({<CASE_STATUS = {'CLOSED'}, CLOSE_DATE = {'>=01/01/2015'} >} DISTINCT CASE_NBR)

This expression works with the statis date provided. The following expression also works:

Count ({<CASE_STATUS = {'CLOSED'}, CLOSE_DATE = {'=floor(monthstart(((Today())) >} DISTINCT CASE_NBR)

This works when I ask it to only return cases closed on the calculated date. However I am unable to get the expression to work with the greater than or equal to the calculated date operator, as shown below:

Count ({<CASE_STATUS = {'CLOSED'}, CLOSE_DATE = {'>=floor(monthstart(((Today())) >} DISTINCT CASE_NBR)

Can anyone help me with getting a calcuated date range to work for this expression?

Thank-you in advance!

Danielle

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maheshkuttappa
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Danielle,

Try this and let me know if it works

Count ({<CASE_STATUS = {'CLOSED'}, CLOSE_DATE = {">=$(=Date(Floor(MonthStart(Today()))))"} >} DISTINCT CASE_NBR)

Try this

View solution in original post

2 Replies
maheshkuttappa
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Danielle,

Try this and let me know if it works

Count ({<CASE_STATUS = {'CLOSED'}, CLOSE_DATE = {">=$(=Date(Floor(MonthStart(Today()))))"} >} DISTINCT CASE_NBR)

Try this

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mahesh,

That worked perfectly!

Thank-you for helping me resolve this issue.