Discussion Board for collaboration related to Qlik Education.
I am trying to create the months and years in a row. Can some one help me how to do it? Because i hope theres no such layout available. And i believe that thsi can doen by using macros script.
Can some one help me on this? PFA for an example which i am trying to do.
Go to Solution.
Want to give marks for this as correct or help full and please close the thread with appropriate answer for references.
NO there is no need of the macros you can follow simple steps
1. Remove the caption from the list box both year and month.
2. Use the design tool bar select both the list box and use Align top and Adjust left option from design tool bar.
You can do here
This box is not enabled for me. how to enable these options?
Check it is enable or not from
Properties View >> ToolBars >> Design (check it is checked or uncheck if unchcek check it)
You can also do the same by
1) Press CTRL + G to get the grid layout..
2) Now drag and drop the objects to make them in a straight line
3) go to the presentation tab of list box and untick single column... Now you can show the month and year as many columns as you want..
Thank you so much. I got it done. Really helpful thanks a lot.