Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamal0475
Contributor III
Contributor III

After installing QEM 2022.11 I am not able to open the console from server and also from my desktop.

After installing QEM 2022.11 I am not able to open the console from server and also from my desktop. Attaching the error screen shot for reference.

I even applied the latest certificates and its not opening on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
kamal0475
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

We have the below in the logs:

18 2024-03-13 16:02:54 [Host ] [WARN ] Test of HTTPS configuration failed on exception WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
18 2024-03-13 16:02:54 [Host ] [ERROR] Test of HTTPS configuration failed - the server cannot accept secure connections. Fix the problem or set testHttps to false and restart the server
12 2024-03-13 16:08:29 [Manager ] [INFO ] Stopped threads for all servers.
12 2024-03-13 16:08:29 [Host ] [INFO ] Stopped web host
1 2024-03-13 16:08:29 [Command ] [INFO ] EnterpriseManager Control Program completed successfully.
[END: 2024-03-13 16:08:29]

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @kamal0475 ,

Please try following steps to see if they helps:

1. Stop QEM service
  2. Under QEM's data folder, backup cfgrepo.sqlite file.
  3. Open a command prompt (Run as Administrator), change to QEM's bin folder.
  4. Execute following command:
    > aemctl repository export -r "<QEM location>\data\cfgrepo.sqlite" -f .\qem.json
  5. Use Notepad or other text editors to open qem.json.
  6. Search "test_https" and change the value from "true" to "false".
  7. Save the file.
  8. Execute following command to import the definition.
    > aemctl repository import -r "<QEM location>\data\cfgrepo.sqlite" -f .\qem.json
  9. Start QEM service

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

notes if you run the aemctl repository export and got message :

Export operation failed (reason: REPO-E-MUKNTSET, Either set a master user password and then retry the command or export without credentials.)
Command ExportRepositoryCommand failed.
REPO-E-MUKNTSET, Either set a master user password and then retry the command or export without credentials.

===

you need to set the masterukey or if already have the masterukey, then use the masterukey

to set masterukey see user guide and example :

aemctl -d "f:\qem\data" masterukey set -p mynewpassordneedtobe32characters

restart QEM service.

===

if you already have the masterukey then run the export command , example:

aemctl repository export -r "c:\Program Files\Attunity\Enterprise Manager\data\cfgrepo.sqlite" -m mynewpassordneedtobe32characters -f c:\temp\a.json

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!