Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mythili_B
Contributor
Contributor

Need to understand the compatibility matrix of Qlik attuntiy enterprise manage and Qlik Replicate

Hi Team,

I recently upgraded my Qlik replicate server from Nov 2022 to May 2023 version and Qlik compose and Qlik Attunity Enterprise manager is still Nov 2022 version.

Now when i see the connection properties in enterprise manager, i see the below error message

is this occuring because of compatibility issue? in that case, how to resolve this.

The Replicate Server on ''Replicate'' requires a newer version of QEM, 

• The Replicate Server on ''Replicate'' requires a newer version of QEM.
  • SYS-E-DESERIALERR, Failed to deserialize json to type GetsupportedcomponentsRsp: Error converting value "GOOGLE_CLOUD_ALLOYDB_POSTGRESQL_COMPONENT_TYPE" to type 'Attunity.Replicate.Globals.ComponentTypes'. Path 'components[75].component_type', line 1

Kindly assist on this.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @Mythili_B ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Qlik community!

Compatibility with related products

• Qlik Replicate - Enterprise Manager May 2023 is compatible with Replicate May 2023, Replicate November 2022, Replicate May 2022, and Replicate November 2021.
  • Qlik Compose - Enterprise Manager May 2023 is compatible with Qlik Compose May 2022 (and its Service Releases) only.
  • Qlik Catalog - Enterprise Manager May 2023 is compatible with Qlik Catalog November 2022 only.

Kindly check for the below link for more information

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-Enterprise-Manager-May-2023-Release-Notes-Initial-R...

Kindly upgrade your QEM and Compose to meet the compatibility. 

Regards,

SachinB

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @Mythili_B ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Qlik community!

Compatibility with related products

• Qlik Replicate - Enterprise Manager May 2023 is compatible with Replicate May 2023, Replicate November 2022, Replicate May 2022, and Replicate November 2021.
  • Qlik Compose - Enterprise Manager May 2023 is compatible with Qlik Compose May 2022 (and its Service Releases) only.
  • Qlik Catalog - Enterprise Manager May 2023 is compatible with Qlik Catalog November 2022 only.

Kindly check for the below link for more information

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-Enterprise-Manager-May-2023-Release-Notes-Initial-R...

Kindly upgrade your QEM and Compose to meet the compatibility. 

Regards,

SachinB