Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unay
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik AEM API for May 2023 release

Hello,

I am trying to use Qlik AEM API to import task

task_url = <Host>/attunityenterprisemanager/api/v1/servers/<servername>/tasks/test?action=import

task = "C\scripts\test.json"

responseImportTask = requests.post(task_url,task, verify=True, headers=session_token)

Am getting the below error: 

Failed to Import task from AEM. Error: {"error_code":"DESERIALIZE_TO_TYPE","error_message":"Failed to deserialize json to type ReplicationDefinitionExport

Please assist.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

@unay 

1. before you try the API , if you take the test.json file and try to import from the QEM UI, into the Replicate Server does it works ?

2. is your test.json file for one task or many tasks?

3. try to export a task from QEM UI and task that same exported json, import from UI , if works then try to use that for API import.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
unay
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you @Steve_Nguyen  for your quick response.

# 1. Do you mean to export test.json from Replicate server and import the same to QEM. Please confirm.

#2. test.json is only for one task

#3. It works when I export the test.json from QEM UI and import the same test.json to Replicate Server.  However, I get the same error when I use it in importtask API

Please suggest.