Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NakulanR
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Enterprise Manager v2023.11.0.214 service intermittently stops

Hi Support,

We are seeing an issue where the Qlik Enterprise Manager service stops on its own after a few hours, with the Enterprise Manager logs indicating the following error: "SYS-E-GNRLERR, Failed to configure internal server.". The instance was recently upgraded to version 2023.11.0.214 (PR01 I believe). I can see in the Downloads page that there was a subsequent release of Enterprise Manager -  v2023.11.0.259.

Is this issue a known issue for this particular build (214) of QEM Nov 2023 being used? And if so, does the new version (v2023.11.0.259) resolve the issue?

Regards,

Nak

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @NakulanR 

I checked the release notes for SP2 of QEM (2023.11.259) and did not see a fix related to this. You might check the Windows Event Viewer to see if there is a more detailed error message there. Beyond that it might be best to open a support case for this, since if we need to elevate the issue internally we have no mechanism to do that here in the community forum.

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @NakulanR 

I checked the release notes for SP2 of QEM (2023.11.259) and did not see a fix related to this. You might check the Windows Event Viewer to see if there is a more detailed error message there. Beyond that it might be best to open a support case for this, since if we need to elevate the issue internally we have no mechanism to do that here in the community forum.

Thanks,

Dana