Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
I first wish you an happy new year and hope you may answer these questions
- Can we use Nprinting based on Qlik Sense Desktop only or do we mandatory need to install Qlik Sense Server?
- Is Nprinting able to draw a report based on Qlik Sense App ?
- I guess Nprinting can generate report based on user profile and according language
- Due to language constraints, can Nprinting resize automatically charts’ length and width ?
- Does Nprinting have a number of pages limit ?
Go to Solution.
1. Qlik Sense server is required
2. Yes, see http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnections/Create...
3. NPrinting will personalize the report for the user based either on filters assigned to the user/report or by leveraging section access in the Sense app.
5. No page limits
Desktop is not supported needs the server
NPrinting takes all of it's table and charts from a Qliksense App. You have to add them manually yourself in the editor program.
NPrinting will accept the output of the Qliksense chart as is.. so will resize based on these rules. Check how it behave in Qlik sense and will be about the same when in NPrinting
No but the more data you put into the report and complex it becomes the more NPrinting slows down during editing.
If this was useful please like and set as correct.
thank you for answering
Can you precise what is Editor Program ?