Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdecluseau_umanis
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Add report unavailable

Hello world,

On an existing publish task with 3 reports, I want to add a new one.

I only used existing connection, report, ... But the "Add report" button stay unavailable. 

My user has all roles (Administrator, User, newstand user, developper).

I don't understand why ? Did I miss something mandatory ?

Thx for your help

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi you may want to share screenshot of what you see. Having assigned Administrator role should give you full access to everything. 

It is hard to understand as to why you are not able to add report based on the information you are providing here.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Maybe you forgotten to choose output format? 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
cdecluseau_umanis
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Lech,

I forgot to send a screenshot, it's true. This is my pb just behind. The Add report button stay unavailable.

Capture.PNG

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Does trying to add any other report result in the same issue? or only this particular one?

That is really strange what you are showing, so I guess I can only ask @Ruggero_Piccoli  for his opinion on this?

sorry I could not help more.

cdecluseau_umanis
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Yes it's everywhere. On an existing one... On a new one (connection, aplication, report, ...)

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Very strange. I did some tests and I'm not able to reproduce.

The Add Report button stay grey when something mandatory is missing or when you open an already added report and you did not change nothing (so there is nothing new to save). Try to edit the Nom Convivial by changing at least one character and see if it solves. If you delete some characters in the friendly name and insert again the same the Add Report button become grey because you did not modify nothing. 

When your user has the Administrator role you don't need the other because it already has all privileges.

If the issue persists please share with us the steps you do so we can try to reproduce on our installations. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

@cdecluseau_umanis

"I only used existing connection, report, ... But the "Add report" button stay unavailable."

I suspect that the report you are trying to add is not a report/connection that is part of the NP App that you created your publish task with.

If the report does not appear in the drop down list in the image you shared, then he NP report/connection is not in the same NP App (used to create your publish task)

Also the 'add report' button appears in the previous screen that you shared above so it appears that you have advanced past this 'add report' page.

add report.PNG

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!