cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter Data by Recipients in NPrinting

Hello Community,

I am trying my hands on NPrinting tool and I need help in below requirement:

1) I have Consultant Report having all Consultant Names.

2) I have an excel file which has few Consultant Names and their Email ID's.

3) I need to send respective filtered data of the Consultant Report to the Consultant through email.

Can anyone please help as I am running short of the Trial period.

Thanks,

Angad

13 Replies
advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Angad,

Your concerns will be address if you take the product tour of NPrinting.

We can achieve lot more with Nprinting, I assume you are using Nprinting client as well as server.

Regards

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/
Not applicable
Author

Hey Advait,

By tour you mean this link : vizubi.com/nprinting/tour/intro/

Yes, I have got this opportunity to work on both client and Server and hope to work more on this for mulitple projects.

Do you by any chance have some manual or tutorial or any study material made for your self? or in simple way.

I was able to resolve this issue by adding Filter column in the Recipient excel file which I was using.

Thanks,

Singh

Frank_S
Support
Support

To add to Colin's answer, here is a complete tutorial with regard to distributing filtered reports to specific recipients.

How to Distribute User Specific QlikView Reports by E-mail – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

How to Distribute User Specific QlikView Reports to User Folders – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

Conversation is now locked as the correct answer has been provided.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!