cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chilz
Contributor II
Contributor II

How can I have two table adjacent to each other

I am building NPrinting PixelPerfectReport were I have two tables and two bands, I want to have those table adjacent to each other, however the bands by its nature takes full width, so it did not work for me, am I missing something here or is that just not possible.

The current output PDF look like this, however I need to have 1 and 2 right next to each other instead of one on top top of the other

Current Result.png

The band design look like this:

Current Bands Design.png

Qlik NPrinting

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Reference here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/two-pixel-perfect-tables-side-by-size/m-p/1...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is no straight solution to achieve this and we have already said that on community. 

the workaround i would use would be to build a table which would serve both your tables. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Reference here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/two-pixel-perfect-tables-side-by-size/m-p/1...

chilz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks, I thought I did my research before posting, I think I need to look more next time