Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aidalj28
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to change size of data displayed in px in NPrinting Pixel Perfect Report

Hello,

in a word report I can change size of the image AND the size of data displayed in px. Can I do the same in pixel perfect? At the moment I can only change size of the object, but not change of data displayed. I need to have several bar charts on the same page, and I want them to be smaller but in that case axis are really huge and the bars are tiny. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

1. First of all you are giving us wrong/misleading information!!! You have chosen NPrinitng 16.0 in the label which is not supported with Qlik Sense. That means that we dont know which version of software we are talking about and therefore cannot give you spot on answer! That information is critical so always pay attention to what you put there. 
  2. Pixel Perfect does not have property of controling data displayed in px for images. Since this report format has built in chart the normal approach would be to use pixel perfect chart library where controls are much greater. 
    1. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Create-Char...
    2. Here is link to v16 video - you may want to have a look at this despite the fact that it is actually v16 video, however for chart creation principles are the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67dtNA8Te80

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There are still missing pieces I mentioned before which are left unaswered:

• Version of your NPrinting (obviously it cannot be v 16)
  • Letting us know about Qlik Sense version is also important.

Now down to what I see on your screenshot (unfortunatelly you have only shown very small piece of the template). First question I have is: why do you have so meny line feeds ("Enter" key strokes) in your template? Obviously I cannot see on those pictures full template so I do not know what there is above? For me those are unnecessary and as data from Qlik is populated those line feeds are landing likely on next page.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
aidalj28
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sorry, I made post in the wrong post. Can you please delete your last answer?