Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YanMin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Invalid Visualization

Hi,

I have a problem with nPrinting running report. Some of my charts shows Invalid visualization on sometimes basis.

I have attached screenshots below. Can anyone assist what could be the problem for this?

YanMin_0-1619486752079.pngYanMin_1-1619486769004.png

Labels (2)
13 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please, when posting a new conversation on the community, add the label with the correct version of Qlik NPrinting you are using. Thanks.

You are creating reports from a Qlik Sense app that uses a not supported third party extension. To understand what extensions are supported refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
YanMin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Well noted and I will take care of it next time.  How can I check whether which of my extensions are not supported extension?

Thank you

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In the linked page of the official help site we supply the general requirements a third party extension must have to be compatible with Qlik NPrinting. We do not supply a list of supported extensions or statement on a specific one. I suggest to check the listed requirements with the supplier of the extension.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
mianoahe
Contributor
Contributor

Make sure that the Qlik Sense object JMjSeES still exists in the connected app. After-that,

• Refresh the Connection Cache,
  • Close and Re-open the Qlik NPrinting Designer, and
  • Try to Add it Again.
  • It must be visible in the list.