Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Issue with Filters Nprinting

Hello,

I created a report in nprinting and when edit this report works fine, but when i add an static filter for example year, the objects are visualizated empty.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

20 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

instead of value put evaluate and try.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

dropdown you can seee---value is ,evaluate

ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello,

One more question, when value is a text, example country, the filter is evaluate too. Because i added this filter and the objects are visualizated empty.

6.png

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Preview of your report in NPrinting Designer does produce objects filled with data?

If you open your source document and perform the same selections, the objects still contain data?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

for text you can use value is

ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello,

I tried with the three options Value Is, Numeric values is and Evaluate value and the objects are visualizated empty. When i filter in the application with the value 'Canada' in the field Country this objects are visualizated with data.

7.png

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did you check with other filter?

ing_jesus_lopez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Yes, previously i filtered with the field year and value 2013, the filter works fine.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

then there is no issue with nprinting .

for test purpose just create one sample template with one table with country column add two three dimensions and  one measure and add the country filter and see.  if it is working means you are missing something