cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
T_Mcgee
Contributor
Contributor

Line Chart Object Error in Nprint

Does anyone know if Vizlib Line Charts are allowed Nprint? I'm getting this error whenever I add my line chart object:

clipboard_image_0.png

I have no issues when I use the Vizlib Combo chart or the native line chart. The problem is I need a lot of the features of the Vizlib version of the line chart. 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is Qlik NPrinting forum. For extension compatibility you probably need to ask Vizlib support as they are the only ones which know the extension source code.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting supports third party extensions if they met the requirements listed in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-thir....

You could ask to the developers if the requirements are met.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.