Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPRINTING: setting dynamic recipients

Hi,

In Nprinting it's possible to import recipients out of Qlikview entity. NPrinting will than refresh the NSQ recipients list. My question is to configure report task that will automatically use the refreshed list.

In my case, the reports recievers change frequently

Thanks in advance,

Dror

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

1) Don't use individual recipients for the recipients of your report, create a group and use that.

2) Update the chart in the QVW to include the group and have that chart update dynamically with a reload

3) Run a recipient import before the report task

4) The group list will automatically get updated and therefore so will the recipients of that report

Not applicable
Author

Aran,

appericiate your quick response.

I need to address the recipient by first name. Is it possible to do that with group?

Can i bind the group with AD group?

Thanks,

Dror

Not applicable
Author

1) you can put the recipient name in the email message (using a tag) as well as the report name (using dynamic naming).

2) You can't bind the NPrinting group with an AD group; you'd have to do that in the QlikView load script

Not applicable
Author

Aran,

I'm not sure i understand what you mean. I need to load into the data model the the name of  (exchange ?)  group.

In NPrinting, use Qlikview entity import task to read the recipient (group) . add group as sole recipient of the report. how can i look through all recipients name (to email individually addressed to their first name)?