cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Adding Qlik Sense Pivot Table in NPrinting

I'm using Qlik Sense and NPrinting both version November 2018. I have created a Pivot Table in Qlik Sense. I'm trying to use that Pivot Table in NPrinting by adding it as Table Object in Pixel Perfect Report. But the Drag and Drop does not work so. Is there way to solve this issue ? (In other NPrinting Templates it works fine but not in Pixel Perfect Report)

tempsnip2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

correct...that only applies to Pixel Perfect template editor.
Also I've received confirmation from R&D that Pivot Tables are not supported in PxP reports for NPrinting.
I will create a documentation bug to add this limitation information to the following link.
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Intro-Pixel...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

I am quite certain that you cannot use Pivot table objects in NPrinting reports.

I recommend connecting to the images object node in the PxP template editor and using an 'image' of the Pivot object rather than the Pivot Table data object.

We will need to update our documentation to reflect that point. I am double checking with R&D to confirm and will reply to this post with confirmation.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Frank_S Is it limited only to Pixel Perfect Report Template? Other Template such as Word, Excel seems to support Pivot Table as Table object in NPrinting.

baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Frank_S Thank You. Hoping to hear from you.

Frank_S
Support
Support

correct...that only applies to Pixel Perfect template editor.
Also I've received confirmation from R&D that Pivot Tables are not supported in PxP reports for NPrinting.
I will create a documentation bug to add this limitation information to the following link.
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Intro-Pixel...