Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohsinqlik
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting Designer 17 cannot run as standalone program

Hi Everyone,

After  installation of NPrinting 17 Server,Engine and designer there are no shortcuts being created and when i manually try to start NPrinting Designer from installation i am getting  "NPrinting  Designer 17 cannot run as standalone program" error.

Its just one day that NPrinting 17 is released so its with slim hope i am asking the question.

P.S I have checked the services and all the Services are running.

Regards,

Mohsin Choudhary

14 Replies
AnkitaC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

After installing N printing Designer try to open that i am getting below error

N PRINTING DESIGNER CANNOT BE RUN ON STAND ALONE PROGRAM

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @AnkitaC - because it does not run as standalone program.

study https://help.qlik.com for details how to install and use NPrinting. Also this post i 6 years old and those versions are no longer supported. 

For up to date discussion on supported configuration please create new post. 

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
AnkitaC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you for reply ok i will create new post

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @AnkitaC you can create new post - however answer to your question is already answered here and is still correct. So when you create new post we will just say that this has been discussed and point you to correct answer here.

If you are new to NPrinting before using it make sure you get training and study all tutorials on https://help.qlik.com 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
AnkitaC
Contributor II
Contributor II

hi all,

I am trying sum(diffrence)<0 then sum(difference) and using 
=If (sum([difference])<'0',sum(difference))

this expression using this showing correct result but top of the column they are taking sum(difference ) al values not only <0 sum

please help me to write this expression qlik sense measure

thank you,

ankita

please check below image column values are correct but at the sum of total top they taking all sum(difference ) all difference not only less than < 0 difference