Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Designer SR1 2020- problem with a formulas (dates)

Hi experts,

Yesterday I've upgraded Qlik Sense and Qlik Nprinting to a version June 2020. Everything is working regularly, just problems with a formulas. 

Interesting is, that in the same template, for different sheets formula somewhere is working, somewhere doesn't work.

I am using formulas like: date(monthend(today),-1)-1

Error for previewing is: one or more errors are occurred.

When I move these dates (formulas) it is working normal....

How to fix it?

Thanks 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I solved this problem by copying table which has a formulas (dates) in a new sheet.

From new sheet normally work...

What is this bug????

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is very strange. The fact that copying the same content on a new worksheet and deleted the old one make the formulas working made me the suspect that there were something wrong on the original template.

If it happens again, please open a support ticket. To understand if it is a bug we must be able to reproduce it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.