Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjperreault
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Error Invalid DatasetNode response. Dataset and Optional rows should be the same

Hi All,

I am getting the below error in NPrinting version February 2019 SR1 and I cannot seem to find any information on the error anywhere, does anyone know what this means? 

DataSetError.png

Thanks,

Mark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Something may have changed in the source QVW or QVF application.

I suggest:

• Reload the NPrinting connection metadata applicable to this report
  • Open the NP designer
  • In the 'Tables' node within the NP designer, Right Click each of your tables individually and select 'Update' from the right click context menu to update each table. You may note some columns are updated if source charts have been changed recently.
  • Preview the report

If this doesn't work for you , I would suggest submiting a support request so that this can be looked into in greater detail.

Thank you...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Something may have changed in the source QVW or QVF application.

I suggest:

• Reload the NPrinting connection metadata applicable to this report
  • Open the NP designer
  • In the 'Tables' node within the NP designer, Right Click each of your tables individually and select 'Update' from the right click context menu to update each table. You may note some columns are updated if source charts have been changed recently.
  • Preview the report

If this doesn't work for you , I would suggest submiting a support request so that this can be looked into in greater detail.

Thank you...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
rafael_qg
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Frank, 

I have the same problem but I haven't this option (Update) in the right click context menu to update each table. I've NPrinting November 2019 version.

Can you help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you so much

@Frank_S wrote:

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @rafael_qg 

Update option is available only in office based templates and only on table nodes...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.