Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgwildmoser
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting On Demand: change sorting export list

Hi,

is it possible to change the sort order in the export list of the on demand control? HTML is currently standard. Xlsx should appear as the first value. 

Thanks for your help.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @georgwildmoser 

You will need to speak to the owner/developer of the Qlik Sense app that you are connecting to which contains the On Demand report button.

To change the default output report type, this must be done directly within the ON Demand button, report configuration settings as per below:

Output format.PNG

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
georgwildmoser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the answer but there is a misunderstanding. First i use QlikView. Secondly  i want to know, how to change the sorting of the ON Demand button. Like: 

• HTML
  • PDF
  • XLSX

To: 

• XLSX
  • PDF
  • HTML
Frank_S
Support
Support

@georgwildmoser thank you for the clarification.

Please note that it is not possible to change the order of the output list options unfortunately (as shown below). The output types appear in alphabetical order. I've checked the On Demand program config files also and could not find a config file setting that would accommodate this requirement.

Also it is not possible to use the default report type set as the default output type. You do need to select the output type from the list on each report run. Unfortunately there are no global settings to enforce the default output format. Again, I could not find a program file config file setting that would accommodate this requirement either.

output order.PNG

default.PNG

Wish I could provide you better news on this. I've looked deeper in to this but couldn't find a workaround.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
georgwildmoser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Frank_S : Thank you for your answer and commitment. Very kind of you.