Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CVR
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Reports Queue Button Behaving Strange

Hello Qlik Geeks,

I have two QVW's  'A' and 'B' on Access Point with On-Demand extension objects. When I run report in 'A', I am getting the report processing in reports queue button in both QVW's. It should be in queue for only 'A'. 

Example : I have a report name ''ABC_Report''  for 'A' and I can see the ''ABC_Report'' in Run Report Queue for two QVW's at a time  also in the history even though both have separate NSQ's  .

Thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Arjun

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Arjun,

I checked your versions and compared them to the Support Matrix for Qlik NPrinting 16.x and QlikView and it appears that you are not on a compatible version.

Please see here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/Requirements-for-QlikView-NPrinting-16-x-x-x-...

QlikView 12.20 SR7 is only compatible to work with Qlik NPrinting 16.9.

Would you be able to upgrade your Qlik NPrinting and re-test?

Regards,

Eva

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Arjun,

I saw your post and wanted to respond.

Are you able to provide what versions you are using for both Qlik NPrinting and QlikView? 

Do all the Qlik NPrinting component versions match? (i.e. Qlik NPrinting and the NPrinting On-Demand App?)

Do you see the same behavior in IE / Chrome / Firefox? If you open the Developer Tools are any error messages showing?

Regards,

Eva

CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for responding to my question after a long time

1. I am using QlikView Version of  12. 20.20800 and NPrinting Version of  16.7.0.

2. I am not sure

3. Yes, It is same in Chrome and IE

Thanks,

Arjun

Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Arjun,

I checked your versions and compared them to the Support Matrix for Qlik NPrinting 16.x and QlikView and it appears that you are not on a compatible version.

Please see here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/Requirements-for-QlikView-NPrinting-16-x-x-x-...

QlikView 12.20 SR7 is only compatible to work with Qlik NPrinting 16.9.

Would you be able to upgrade your Qlik NPrinting and re-test?

Regards,

Eva