Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prrajendran
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting report in PDF format

Hi everyone,

I have a requirement to do an Nprint report from Qliksense app. Basically, I need to create a report to print all the sheets that are available in that app as it is.

In the Qlik Nprinting, I have tried to create a report in Excel by adding all the objects in a sheet and then created a task with that report and selected the output format as PDF.

when i ran that task, I m getting the PDF output in Portrait view and hence the objects are not aligned as I want.

How can i get the PDF view in Landscape mode? I tried to change in the excel through edit template in report, but the Orientation is disabled and i couldnt change.

Can someone please help me in this regard? any suggestions please

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @prrajendran 

PDF output from excel is just print from excel. In order to set it up correcly you need to use excel settings for page layout in your NPrinting template. Note that you will need to properly set print areas etc to meet your requirements.

Cheers

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1711341740225.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @prrajendran 

PDF output from excel is just print from excel. In order to set it up correcly you need to use excel settings for page layout in your NPrinting template. Note that you will need to properly set print areas etc to meet your requirements.

Cheers

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1711341740225.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.