Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting 16.7 User Case - Powerpoint with powerpoint chart, data embedded and editable

Hi all,

I'm facing a weird user case for Nprinting (we are using Nprinting 16.7).

Basically somebody is asking me to automate a Powerpoint which has some OFFICE/Powerpoint chart inside. Those charts have data embedded inside because they would to edit data that they receive from Qlik (If it is necessary and they uncomfortable with a  number displayed).

So I'm not pointing into a specific table on Powerpoint because table/data for powerpoint chart are embedded inside every single chart.  If you want to edit data of those chart, you need to right click + edit data botton.

They don't want to use any other file next to powerpoint. I mentioned that because I proposed to have a spreadsheet with Microsoft Office charts and data taken from nprinting, it was unacceptable.

Maybe someone has face something similar.

Any suggestion all welcome, thanks.

Regards,

Ojilves

4 Replies
sohailansari201
Creator
Creator

Well, if the client insist to edit data themselves within PowerPoint then you should just export a chart with dummy data from Qlik to  PowerPoint or leave a static sample chart in the PowerPoint template. Therefore, this chart will be produced every time with the report generation and your user can edit this chart's data by right clicking the chart and using Edit Data option.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

They want to fill out powerpoint, they just want to be able to modify data if it is required or charge a few numbers.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

They want to fill out powerpoint, they just want to be able to modify data if it is required or charge a few numbers.