Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlevy
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting Designer - cannot slide elements

Hi,

I cannot add anything to the Powerpoint with Nprinting Designer, elements are not sliding into the presentation (see video)

And when I maximize the window to fullscreen, it doesn’t expand (see image), it seems to be stuck on the graphical aspect but I still can add elements in the left-side list.

It never worked. I’m using QlikNPrinting_Designer_May2021_SR1_V21.14.4.zip

thanks in advance for your help

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well, that is working as documented in documentation so I am not sure what your expectations were: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-NPrinting-Release-notes-May-2022-Initial-Release/ta...

"QlikEntities limitation with Qlik Sense entities

Jira issue ID: OP-8921
QlikEntity reports support Qlik Sense objects with the following limitations:

• Containers are not supported, but you can use all the objects that are inside containers.
  • Qlik Sense sheets can be added to QlikEntity reports and exported as images. The "Extend Sheet" feature does not work.
  • Export in PDF and TIFF is not supported."
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

This behaviour is typical to issues with 100% zoom setting requirement on all screens attached to the device you open NPrinting designer on.  Make sure that requirement is met. 

All other requirements MUST be met as well, there is no 50/50 here, ALL requirements MUST be met - details in this topic:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-NPrinting-Designer-cannot-find-a-suppor...

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I will also add - are you using any corporate predefined templates in your organization? If you are they can contain built in themes which can affect PowerPoint NPrinting behaviour.

jlevy
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thank you for the answer.

My display is already 100% zoom and all other requirements are met.

The Designer works with other formats like Word or HTML. I could work with that but now my problem is different. I'm trying to embed a custom sheet that I add as an image. The custom sheet is extended but the image is cropped, like it's only taking a screenshot of my sheet from the top. Would you happen to know how to embed extended sheet in Designer ?

thanks a lot for your help

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well, that is working as documented in documentation so I am not sure what your expectations were: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-NPrinting-Release-notes-May-2022-Initial-Release/ta...

"QlikEntities limitation with Qlik Sense entities

Jira issue ID: OP-8921
QlikEntity reports support Qlik Sense objects with the following limitations:

• Containers are not supported, but you can use all the objects that are inside containers.
  • Qlik Sense sheets can be added to QlikEntity reports and exported as images. The "Extend Sheet" feature does not work.
  • Export in PDF and TIFF is not supported."