Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Nprinting Excel Body Size Issue

Hi Everyone

We have upgraded the Qliksense Nprinting February 2021 from February 2020.

When we are opening a designer to create excel report. Size of exel body is not opening properly. I tried to streach as well but its not happening. Even any field i cant drage and drop. 

How can i maximize the excel body ?

brijeshvma_0-1623833180273.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This issue is not related to the upgrade. You have a monitor zoom level set to a value different than 100%. Set it back to 100% and it will work.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Common-editing-fe...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This issue is not related to the upgrade. You have a monitor zoom level set to a value different than 100%. Set it back to 100% and it will work.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Common-editing-fe...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli  ,

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your suggestion, I have made the changes . and made resolution to 100 % . and restart the server as well.

But still i can see the same issue with size.

Anything else can you suggest ?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Be also sure that the Designer version is the same as the Server, but the problem in the previous screenshot usually is caused by a wrong zoom level. After changing the zoom value it is not needed to restart the server, just close and re-open the Designer.

Be also sure that you are using a supported version of Office.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli ,

I made some changes as well in Designer properties, Based on https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Qlik-NPrinting-Designer-does-not-start-correctly-or-the...

Now it's working fine.. and It's showing properly.

Thanks for your input and Time.