Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YunusEmre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting Leveling Usage

Hello everyone,

I have a problem on Nprinting. Following picture is my NP editor. I'm using leveling as you see. There is only one row between end of level and next table. Hovewer, when i preview one row become ten rows. Do yo have a solution idea?

YunusEmre_0-1719233412953.png

The preview Excel:

YunusEmre_3-1719232045865.png

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think it is because you placed two levels side-by-side. Try to remove the level 2 on the right and run the preview again. Level 1 and 2 appears to be at the same hierarchical level, not nested. 

Qlik NPrinting creates a new row for each distinct value in the level and deletes the rows where you placed the level tags. It is not designed to place two different levels on the same rows.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think it is because you placed two levels side-by-side. Try to remove the level 2 on the right and run the preview again. Level 1 and 2 appears to be at the same hierarchical level, not nested. 

Qlik NPrinting creates a new row for each distinct value in the level and deletes the rows where you placed the level tags. It is not designed to place two different levels on the same rows.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.