cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saradlcosta
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting - Publish Task with trigger not working

I have a task on Nprinting that doesn't run with the trigger. Although, if I run the task manually, everything works fine.

I search on the logs file and I didn't find any Error related to that published task. Any solution for this?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

HI @saradlcosta

This problem could be due to many factors. Not the least of which is your version of NPrinting which is nearly 4 years out of support.

Upgrading to a supported version of NPrinting could very well solve the issue.

Please keep in mind system requirements and review product release notes before upgrading.

You may also wish to review the following article to check for possible problems but if you can run tasks manually with success then the problem is likely your version of NPrinting. Newer versions may likely solve the issue. No "If" the issue is persistent after upgrading, then you would be in a supported state and have the ability to submit a support request...if needed.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

Have you tried recreating the Task? What version of Nprinting are you currently on?

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
saradlcosta
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

I haven't tried recreating the task. Nprinting version is 18.39.6.0

Frank_S
Support
Support

HI @saradlcosta

This problem could be due to many factors. Not the least of which is your version of NPrinting which is nearly 4 years out of support.

Upgrading to a supported version of NPrinting could very well solve the issue.

Please keep in mind system requirements and review product release notes before upgrading.

You may also wish to review the following article to check for possible problems but if you can run tasks manually with success then the problem is likely your version of NPrinting. Newer versions may likely solve the issue. No "If" the issue is persistent after upgrading, then you would be in a supported state and have the ability to submit a support request...if needed.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!